XING RESEARCH GROUP
36. Y. Hu, A. Chaturbedi, N. Ru, N. T. Hoa, P. Wang, H. Zhang, J. Nelson, Z. Li, L. Yu, E. Siegel, Z. Jia, M. R. Jadus, M. E. Linskey, J. H. Xing, Y-H Zhou, Chromosome mis-segregation controls dynamic equilibrium in stem and nonstem-like subpopulations of cancer and growth, submitted.
35. Y. Zhan, C. Chen, Z. Cao, N. Bao, J. H. Xing, C. Lu, Release of intracellular proteins by electroporation with preserved cell viability, Analytical chemistry, 84:8102-8105 (2012).
34. T Glaros, Y Fu, J Xing, and L Li. Molecular mechanism underlying persistent induction of LCN2 by lipopolysaccharide in kidney fibroblasts. Plos One 7(4):e34633 (2012)
33. Y. Fu, X. Jiang, H. Zhang, J. H. Xing, A strategy to study pathway cross-talks of cells under repetitive exposure to stimuli, BMC Sys Biol 6:S6 (2012)
32. T. Hong, J. H. Xing, L. Li, J. J. Tyson, A simple theoretical framework for understanding heterogeneous differentiation of CD4+ T cells, BMC Sys Biol, 6:66 (2012).
31. P. Wang, C. Song, H. Zhang, Z. Wu, J. H. Xing, Epigenetic state network and cell reprogramming, submitted.
30. Y. Fu, T. Glaros, M. Zhu, P. Wang, Z. Wu, J. J. Tyson, L. Li, J. H. Xing, Network Topologies and Dynamics Leading to Endotoxin Tolerance and Priming in Innate Immune Cells, PLOS Comp Biol 8(5): e1002526 (2012).
29. F. Bai, T. Minamino, Z. Wu, K. Namba, J. H. Xing, Coupling between switching regulation and torque generation in bacterial flagellar motor, Phys. Rev. Lett. 108:178105 (2012).
28. Z. Wu, J. Xing, Functional Roles of Slow Enzyme Conformational Changes in Network Dynamics, Biophys. J. 103:1052-1059 (2012).
27. F. Bai, Z. Wu, J. Jin, P. Hochendoner, and J. H. Xing, Slow protein conformational change, allostery, and network dynamics, in Protein Interactions (II), Intech Open Access Publisher.
26. Z. Wu, E. Nogales, and J. H. Xing, Comparative Studies of Microtubule Mechanics with Two Competing Models Suggest Functional Roles of Alternative Tubulin Lateral Interactions, Biophys J. 102:2687-2696 (2012).
25. T Hong, JH Xing, L Li, and J Tyson, A mathematical model for the reciprocal differentiation of T helper 17 cells and induced regulatory T cells, PlosCompBiol, 7:e1002122 (2011).
24. J.H. Xing and K. Kim, "Application of the projection operator formalism to non-Hamiltonian dynamics" J. Chem. Phys. 134, 044132 (2011); Statistical Mechanics arXiv:0908.4340v3; also in Virtual Journal of Biological Physics Search, Vol 21, Issue 3 (2011)
23. Y. Fu, M. Zhu, J.H.Xing, "Resonant activation: a strategy against bacterial persistence" Phys. Biol. 7, 016013 (2010) ( IOPselect article and Phys. Biol. 2010 featured article), Selected News Coverage.
22. J.H. Xing, W. Mu, Z.C. Ouyang, "Fluctuation-dissipation relations for steady-state systems" , Eur. Phys. Lett. 100:20001 (2012), Statistical Mechanics arXiv:0908.4541 (2010)
21. J.H. Xing,"Mapping between dissipative and Hamiltonian systems"J. Phys. A: Math. Theor. 43, 37500 (2010); Statistical Mechanics rXiv:0908.4526
20. Z. Wu, H.W. Wang, W.H. Mu, Z.C. Ouyang, Eva Nogales, J.H. Xing, "Simulations of Tubulin Sheet Polymers as Possible Structural Intermediates in Microtubule Assembly" PLoS ONE (2009)
19. J.H. Xing, "Mori-Zwanzig projection formalism: from linear to nonlinear" Statistical Mechanics arXiv:0904.2691 (2009)
18. H. Qian, P. Shi, J.H. Xing, "Stochastic bifurcation, slow fluctuations, and bistability as an origin of biochemical complexity" Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys., 11, 4861-4870 (2009) [PDF]
17. Z. Wu, V. Elgart, H. Qian, J.H. Xing, "Amplification and Detection of Single-Molecule Conformational Fluctuation through a Protein Interaction Network with Bimodal Distributions" J. Phys. Chem. B, 113, 36 (2009) [PDF]
16. F. Bai, CJ Lo, R. Berry, J.H. Xing, "Model studies of the Dynamics of Bacterial Flagellar Motors" Biophys. J. 96, 3154-3167 (2009) [PDF]
15. Z. Wu, J.H. Xing, "From fluctuation enzymatic reactions to the non-equilibrium dynamic description of the allosteric effect" in preparation
14. J.H. Xing, J. Chen, "The Goldbeter-Koshland Switch in the First-Order Region and Its Response to Dynamic Disorder" PLoS ONE, 3(5), e2140 (2008)
12. J.H. Xing, K. Kim, "Protein fluctuations and breakdown of time-scale separation in rate theories" Phys. Rev. E,74,061911 (2006)
11. J.H. Xing, F. Bai, R. Berry, G.Oster, "The torque-speed relationship of the bacterial flagellar motor" PNAS, 103, 1260-1265 (2006)
10. J.H. Xing, JC Liao, G.Oster, "Making ATP" PNAS 102, 16539-16546 (2005)
9. J.H. Xing, H. Wang, G. Oster, "From continuum Fokker-Planck models to discrete kinetic models" Biophysical Journal 89, 1551-1563 (2005)
8. J.H. Xing, H. Wang, C. von Ballmoos, P. Dimroth, G. Oster, "Torque generation by the Fo motor of the sodium ATPase" Biophysical Journal 87, 2148-2163 (2004)
7. J.H. Xing, E.A. Coronado, William H. Miller, "Some new classical and semiclassical models for describing tunneling processes with real-valued classical trajectories" Journal of Physical Chemistry B 105, 28, 6574-6578 (2001)
6. J.H. Xing, "Statistical thermodynamics of lattice models"Journal of Chemical Physics 115, 17, 8038 (2001)
5. E.A. Coronado, J.H. Xing, William H. Miller, "Ultrafast non-adiabatic dynamics of systems with multiple surface crossings: a test of the Meyer-Miller Hamiltonian with semiclassical initial value representation methods" Chemical Physics Letters 349 (5-6) 521 (2001)
4. B. Chen, J.H. Xing, JI Siepmann, "Development of Polarizable Water Force Fields for Phase Equilibrium Calculations" J. Phys. Chem. B 104, 10, 2391-2401 (2000)
3. Y. Kim, J.C. Corchado, J. Villa, J.H. Xing, Donald G. Truhlar, "Multiconfiguration molecular mechanics algorithm for potential energy surfaces of chemical reactions" Journal of Chemical Physics 112, 6, 2718 (2000)
2. J.B. Li, J.H. Xing, C.J. Cramer, Donald G. Truhlar,"Accurate dipole moments from Hartree-Fock calculations by means of class IV charges" Journal of Chemical Physics 111, 3, 885 (1999)
1. X.S. Zhao, J.H. Xing, et. al., "Effects of adsorption and reaction on the 2nd-harmonic generation of Langmuir-Blodgett Films" Langmuir 11, 10, 3620 (1995)