XING RESEARCH GROUP
44. Yue Teng, Wen Yue, Jingxue Wang, Hang Zhang, Jichao Du, Jingli Li, Liangtao Zheng, Jun Zhou, Xiao-Jun Tian, Lijuan He, Xue Nan, Jianhua Xing, Ying Jiang, Fuchu He, Xuetao Pei, Integrative MicroRNA and Proteomic Approaches from a hESCs-based in vitro model of Definitive Endoderm Differentiation Reveal Novel Post-regulation Interactions, submitted. Hang Zhang is co-first author, Xing is co-corresponding author.
43. Jingyu Zhang*, Xiao-Jun Tian*, Hang Zhang, Elankumaran Subbiah, Jianhua Xing, TGF-β-induced epithelial-to-mesenchymal transition proceeds through step-wise activation of multiple feedback loops, Science Signaling (accepted). * co-first author.42. Xiao-Jun Tian, Hang Zhang, Jianhua Xing, Theoretical framework for describing coupled gene expression and epigenetic regulation, in preparation.
41. Xiao-Jun Tian, Hang Zhang, Jianhua Xing, Dynamics of mRNA-microRNA bistable switches, in preparation.
40. D. Mondal, A. Mukhopadhyay, E. Dougherty, A. Carbo, G. Yao, and J. H. Xing, Systematic Reverse Engineering of Network Topologies: A Case Study of Resettable Bistable Cellular Responses, Plos One, 9(8):e105833 (2014).
39. J. H. Xing, W. Mather, C. Hong, Computational cell biology: past, present and future, Interface Focus 4(3):20140027 (2014).
38. P. Wang, C. Song, H. Zhang, Z. Wu, X-J Tian, J. H. Xing, Epigenetic State Network Approach For Describing Cell Phenotypic Transitions, J. Roy. Soc. Interface Focus 4(3):20130068 (2014).
37. Chun Chen, William T Baumann, Jianhua XIng, Lingling Xu, Robert Clarke, John Tyson, Mathematical models of the transitions between endocrine therapy responsive and resistant states in breast cancer, J. Roy. Soc. Interface 11:20140206 (2014).
36. H. Zhang, X-J Tian, K. Kim, J. H. Xing, Statistical mechanics model for the dynamics of collective epigenetic histone modification, Phys. Rev. Lett., 112: 068101 (2014).
35. X-J Tian, H. Zhang, J. H. Xing, Coupled Reversible and Irreversible Bistable Switches Underlying TGF-beta-induced Epithelial to Mesenchymal Transition, Biophys, J., 105:1079 (2013).
34. Yuanjie Hu, Ning Ru, Huasheng Xiao, Abhishek Chaturbedi, Neil T. Hoa, Xiao-Jun Tian, Hang Zhang, Chao Ke, Fengrong Yan, Jodi Nelson, Zhenzhi Li, Robert Gramer, Liping Yu, Eric Siegel, Xiaona Zhang, Zhenyu Jia, Martin R. Jadus, Charles L. Limoli, Mark E. Linskey, Jianhua Xing, Y-H Zhou, Tumor-Specific Chromosome Mis-Segregation Controls Cancer Plasticity by Maintaining Tumor Heterogeneity, Plos One, 8(11):e80898 (2013). Xing is co-corresponding author.